Monday, February 15, 2010

My Reasons for Blogging

Okay, I am beginning my blog (or starting it over, rather) with a post about why I need this and why I'm hoping others will relate and get something out of it to. After all, I can't possibly be the only one who feels like this...can I?

1) Therapy - I am hoping that in writing about how I feel and what my struggles and triumphs are, others will share with me and help me to change or others will find some things I do as helpful, too.

2) Comraderie - I hope I spelled this one right. I've heard there is strength in numbers. ("For where two or three are gathered together in my name..." Matt. 18:20) I'm looking for fellowship among other moms/wives who might have similar struggles, and offer and exchange positive encouragement or possible solutions.

3) Comedy - I don't claim to be a funny person, honestly. But I do love to laugh and I enjoy humor. You may not share my particular sense of humor, but laughter is the best medicine! :)

4) Harmonious Family - I desire to have a smoother, quieter, more enjoyable home. Hopefully I'll be able to learn here how to do this. I desire to be calmer, less provoked to anger, and more loving and nurturing to my kids.

5) Rejoicing! - I hope that in the long run I find joy and excitement in sharing things with others I will come to know, and some I may never know. I hope I can really share some wonderful, helpful things here with others and come away the better for it!

One request -- I only have one request, and that is that people be courteous and considerate when responding to me or to other readers. Please respect other's points of view, do not curse, and do not label or belittle others for their opinions. Thank you so much!

Happy Blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment