Thursday, February 18, 2010

Great Day!

I've actually done pretty fairly well today. I got up, got kids ready, off to school...most of them smiling. Caroline, however, was crying and not wanting to go. This is not usual for her, so it was a bit strange. She was wearing the hood to a lion costume and refused to take it off. So what did I do? I let her wear it. It was a huge hit and she happily went into class.

I haven't accomplished much today, but I did two a few very important things:

1) I got the laundry all caught up, which feels WONDERFUL.
2) I mopped the hardwoods on the main level; they needed it SO badly.
3) I "de-crusted" the disgusting microwave. It drives me CRAZY when people don't cover their food and it pops and sticks all over the place. And as you know, of course it's too much trouble to clean up after oneself.

So, the last things I need to get done for today are dust and vacuum, then put away the laundry.

Good day today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment