Monday, January 9, 2012

Grandma Went Home

I wasn't sure if I'd be ready to write a post about this, yet, and I'm still not sure that I am. My grandmother, whom I have written about before, passed away this past Sunday around 1pm. She was in a nursing home and was attended by sweet and gentle hospices nurses that were wonderful, amazing people. I am sad that she will not be here to be with us in this life any longer, however I am confident that she knew the Lord and is with Him now. I rejoice that she is no longer in pain, and we will see her someday once again.

I will write more when I am ready. There are many glimpses of God in all of this, and I'm anxious to share them all. However, I am not ready yet. Her funeral is this Wednesday afternoon, at 3pm. I will be ready to post more afterward, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment