Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hey, Stranger!

I've been aware that I haven't written anything in a long time, I just haven't felt "inspired". Not that nothing exciting has happened since the passing of our dog, but just that I have been too busy with the end of summer and beginning of the school year.

We have a lot of "firsts" this year. My eldest is starting her freshman year of high school, my five year old is starting kindergarten, and our little boy is beginning his first year of preschool. We are very busy, but so glad this year is here. It's been hectic getting ready and the first week of school was crazy - open houses, back-to-school nights, and meetings for Brownies. I'm always so excited for school to start back up, and this year is no exception. I just always forget how busy it is the first couple of weeks.

My grandmother has had some problems recently, lots of falling and bouts of confusion. It's been very hard to watch and hard to come to terms with. I just haven't felt led to blog about it...maybe one day soon. Not now. She is in the hospital again, as of today. The doctors and nurses are not very optimistic. It's not an easy thing to have to realize.

I'm hoping to blog more often, once school gets into full swing and things are back into the groove. I'm praying for a wonderful year, for the kids and me both. Happy new school year to you, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment