I was just reading another blog I follow and she was saying how she'd only posted one other time in the whole month of October without realizing it. So it made me try to think about the last time I'd posted anything and I couldn't remember without looking. SEPTEMBER 9th??? Wow. Didn't realize it had been quite that long. Not that it matters much, however. I don't exactly have an avid following...of anyone. Not one reader. Hmmm...hello, loneliness.
We are having an amazing fall. The weather has been perfect! We've had cool, crisp fall evenings (and some downright COLD nights!), and beautifully sunny mid-60's and 70's days. The kids and I have spent a lot of time outside and have loved every minute of it. We've gone to parks and spent time out walking to and from school, and I'm enjoying the exercise as well as the time with the kids.
Our new next-door neighbors just moved in this week. They have three daughters -- two are the same age as two of our own daughters, 7 and 4. They have had so much fun playing with each other this week! I am so glad to have them here. The parents are great, too. How blessed we are to have good neighbors!
Well, not much else is new or exciting (hence the reason I haven't posted anything) so I'll just end with that. Maybe someday I'll have this blogging thing down, who knows?
No comments:
Post a Comment