Wednesday, July 21, 2010

WIDE Awake!

Okay, so it's nearly 3 a.m. and I am wide awake. Well, I'm tired, but I'm up. My hubby came home quite the sicky today, so I'm avoiding him like the plague...although I'm sure it's not as severe. He just has a head cold.

Anywho... (don't you hate that?)

What better way to spend my time up at night than blog? As if anyone really wanted to hear what I have to say. I'm not upset I have no followers.

No, really.

I mean it.

Really.

Okay, not really.

Let's pretend there are many of you out there just hanging on my every word. Okay? Great. I am awake in the middle of the night with nothing to keep me company but the snoring of my husband's dog. HIS dog...note previous posts about said dog.

I began tonight by putting my dear children in their beds on time and enjoying the sound of silence while I joyfully sat down to read. HA! Yeah, right. Try "I put my children in their beds at 8:30 and they were still coming down for 'drinks and to tell me a secret' TWO HOURS LATER. Finally they all fell asleep, hubs went upstairs, and I have sat here ever since listening to music and Facebooking. It is finally quiet and I have the entire living room to myself (well, with the exception of the dog).

I'm finally feeling tired enough to go to bed, however I've been up so long that now I am hungry. Like, really hungry. So I am off to raid the fridge, then sleep on the couch.

Because germs love me and I hate them. Poor hubby...get well soon! Preferably by Thursday since it's our 15th wedding anniversary. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment