I have a problem. I don't like my background design. I mean, I like it but I'm just not feelin' it right now. I want something springy. The problem, however, is that I don't know how to change it without messing something up ROYALLY. So if anyone ever actually reads this, and they know how to fix it, please tell me!
We have had an unusually rough winter here in the Midwest. We have had more snow this year than I ever remember in all my days. It's been unreal. Well, relief is finally in sight. This week's weather forecast is AMAZING. Seriously. It's supposed to be around 70-80 degrees until Friday, which is supposed to be around 60 and then rain for the weekend.
I am so pumped. I am motivated!
I have big plans to declutter and reorganize. There is a neighborhood subdivision garage sale on April 23rd that I plan on ROCKING. I'm getting ready to totally clean out the basement, kids' rooms, my closet, and the garage. We're talking Extreme Makeover "Spring Cleaning" Edition! I am so excited.
Today I will start in the basement and go from there. I'm seriously contemplating throwing out all the toys and starting over, save a few select Barbies and a couple of train sets. The kids all have birthdays coming up anyway, so we can just be making room for new stuff. Think they'll see it that way?
Me neither.
No comments:
Post a Comment