Things that keep me up at night...
(since it's 1 a.m. and I'm up)
1) Snoring husbands. (sorry, baby...sshhh, don't tell him.)
2) Snoring husbands that hog covers. (again with the apologies...he's an easy target tonight)
3) Kids needing Tylenol & heated bean bags. Poor Caroline, growing pains suck.
4) Did I show enough love to my kids today? I'm sorry for things I said.
5) Did I mess up royally in the "love and nurturing" department today?
6) Will they forgive me and not remember that I failed several times?
7) Did I remember to close the garage door?
8) Did anyone remember to take down the dilapidated umbrella over the deck table? (it's an eyesore)
9) I yelled at one or more of the kids today, simply because I let myself get overly stressed and took it out on them. And I didn't ask their forgiveness.
10) Did I remember to pray for everyone today? Did I remember to pray for my own family?
11) I haven't called him back...or her...or her...or them...why can't I ever remember during daylight hours?!
12) I wish I had more time to spend with friends & loved ones to whom I keep saying, "We should get together soon!" It hurts me that I never do.
13) I'm very critical of myself, and I automatically think others are thinking things that only I would think about Me. Like now. Wonder if that was a bad thing to say?
14) I can't wait for Bible study to start back up, because I miss it terribly!
15) I wish I could lead a Bible study of my own. I have several topics for young/youngish moms.
16) Why is the cat running around the room like she's on crack? Seriously.
17) Are the kids ready to go back to school? Like, physically AND emotionally? Did we do enough and have enough fun together this summer? Will Jack drive them nuts? Probably.
18) I keep forgetting to get the school supplies out of Caitlin's van. I'll be searching under the seats for crayons til 2nd semester.
19) Mom's right...there are a lot of mirrors in this room. Are my roots showing?
20) I never signed the girls up for gymnastics like I promised, and the forms are still here on the desk.
21) I should get some sleep.
22) I love this picture of John and I dancing our first dance at our wedding. :)
23) I need to call J and G & B, and also need to get together with M. We never did have M & J over.
24) Should I start that book tonight? Nah...I'll start it tomorrow. I still haven't finished the other three.
25) Okay, I'm tired of this...Goodnight!
So, what keeps YOU up at night?
No comments:
Post a Comment